Sunday, February 12, 2012

Paisley Petals Sympathy

Happy Sunday Stampers, 
Today I wanted to show you a pretty card that we made at my party yesterday. This card was showing the Feaux Tile technique. It is a very easy technique using the Simply Scored.  I used a 3x4" piece of Confetti Cream and then scored it at an inch interval on each side. Then you stamp the background and the ink won't go inside the score lines and it creates a tile look. I thought my card turned out very pretty. YILM! I also shared how to color our pearls with a permanent marker. I used a pink sharpie and just colored the pearl once it was attached to match my card base. 
Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Paisley Petals, Loving Thoughts, Take it to Heart, and Netting.
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Confetti Cream, Pear Pizzazz
Inks: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso,Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Accessories: Simply Scored, Cutter Kit for Texture edge of Confetti Cream, Large Pearls, Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Texture Folder, Seam Binding Ribbon, Scalloped Border Punch, Sponge, and Dimensions. 
Let me know what you think of this card and thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Happy Stamping, Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.