Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sunflower Birthday

Hello stampers and scrappers. Thanks for stopping by today to browse. I was going through one of my old Stampin' Success which is the magazine that we get as demonstrators and it had some projects using the Sunflower Background stamp. I thought well crap Bev it is winter not fall but I wanted to make a card with it so here it is. You can tell me what you think. Don't you just love one big stamp to make do with all the stamping? LOL!  I know I do. I hope you like my card. Here are the details below:

Stamp Sets: Sunflower, Up Up And Away
Card Stock: More Mustard, Regals DSP Stack, Confetti Cream
Inks: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Regals Designer Buttons, Fine Thread, 3/8" Twill Tape, Mini Glue Dots. It looks like I textured the DSP but I just took my finger nail and roughed up the edge of it. I am all about easy for today anyway. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day. Let me know if you want to order any supplies you see on my blog. Thanks again, Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.