Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blossom Punch Card




Good morning stampers thanks for stopping by today. I am home sick with the flu today so staying close to the bathroom and stamping some cards. I love how this card turned out. I have this DSP and with the new Idea book coming out in June I figured I better start using the DSP I have that will be discontinued. So here is a card I made with the Timeless Portrait  DSP. Simple and really quick too. Yes, I love those kind of cards, don't you? The names of the colors I used normally would make me hungry and give me a yearnin' to go on vacation but not today. Not feeling so hot. LOL! Just goes to show that I love to stamp no matter what. Anyway here are the details of the card:

Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Perfectly Penned
Card Stock: River Rock, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Timeless Portrait DSP
Inks: River Rock, Island Indigo
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool, Antique Brads, Island Indigo 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Dimensions. 
I wish I was  a photographer because this picture doesn't do justice as to how beautiful the card is. YILM I know. Well, that is it for now as I think I will go back to bed but happy stamping to all of you and thanks for stopping by to look and hopefully get some inspiration from my creativity. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.