Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fine Flourish and Lattice Die Birthday


Happy Thursday Stampers and Scrappers, I hope your day was wonderful. I was suffering from the flu and plan on turning in early to get a good night's sleep so I can make sure this darn 24 hour bug is gone tomorrow and I can go to work. I spent a lot of time today going through our Stamping Success Magazines and ran across so many cute things so I stamped some of the card ideas using different colors and different sets and I just think they came out so stainkin' cute. YILM! Wouldn't you just love a magazine like that? As an attendant to the Leadership Conference last month  I have a chance to have our monthly magazine sent to someone free for 3 months. Would you like that? If so, let me know. I would love to have you join my team and send that to you but I need to know by tomorrow evening. Don't you like to save money? Me too that is why I sell SU products to get a great discount on what I buy and you can too. The Starter Kit is only $125.00 right now. Anyway, I'm sorry I don't mean to get off track of my card but I just love what I do and want to share what I love with all of you.

Here are the details of the card: I made it all monochromatic and very simple. I love how the curves in the Lattice Die match the design of the Flourish stamp. If  you click on the picture to enlarge it you can see what I mean. 

Stamp Sets: Fine Flourish, Perfectly Penned
Card Stock: Regal Rose
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice Die, Anywhere Glue Stick, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

This is a very easy card and don't you just love how everything coordinates with Stampin' UP! products? Wow, I sure do. With the way gas prices are now, I don't need to drive to the craft stores I can just order out of the catalogs. Call me to order your products to coordinate everything too.  I would love to help. 
Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment if you would be so kind.  If you case my work I just ask that you give me credit. Thanks you so much.
Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.