Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just a picture to share

 Last night I was going through some of my pictures of  last years convention in Salt Lake City UT and found this picture of myself with my friend and recruit Bonnie Stanley standing with Shelli. What do you think? I know she is so cute and sweet and down to earth it is just unbelievable that she runs this great business yet is so loving and caring to all of us. This was a garden party where we wore our hats that we had decorated for a contest. We also had our Late Night Stamper t-shirt on because we were supposed to go to that group for some kind of swap or some other event. I am the one in the gray shirt on the right in case you couldn't tell. LOL! Convention is an event that Stampin' Up! has every year. It is a convention where there are thousands and thousands of  demonstrators, both men  and women alike. It is the most amazing experience we have a chance to do!

  Here is also a picture of some friends that I met at Convention last year that have come to be lifetime friends of mine. I roomed with Julia at Leadership in San Antonio last month and Monica was there too. She had taken her family on vacation so she didn't room with us. From right to left is Monica Reynolds, myself, Bonnie Stanley, Julia Sager, and Michelle Anderson. We had so much fun and that is what I love about my job as a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. The bonds I have forever with so many dear dear friends. I feel so blessed! Thanks for stopping by and come back later. Thanks for your business! Hugs,Bev   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.