Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mixed Bunch Scrapbook Page

Do you scrap much? This was a scrapbook page we did at a party in January. It kind of breaks my heart to think I don't have any kids or a man in my life or pictures of friends to put on my pages, so it is difficult for me to scrap. Anyway, my hostess wanted to do a page at her party so this is what I came up with. 
Details below:
Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Notes and Details, School Lines, Loving Thoughts
Card Stock: So Saffron, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Inks: So Saffron, Rose Red,Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Framelits Labels Collection, Blossom Punch, 3/4" circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Large Basic Pearls, Sponge, Dimensions

I hope you like how this turned out. I thought the mixed bunch border turned out pretty and looked like I used designer paper. I am working on another page I am doing at this weekend's party but it will be an 8x8 page.
Thanks so much for  stopping by and please leave a comment for me. Hugs,Bev
 

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! This is adorable!!!! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog! I'm sorry I've been so incognito! Been busy getting ready for Tommy's birthday party and pretty much being a slacker in general, LOL! Hope all is going well for you! Nothing too terribly exciting here except that I've lost 20 more pounds since I last saw you. :) Only have 4,523,672 left to go!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.