Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Butterfly Birthday

Good afternoon stampers. Hmmm, do you know where this butterfly came from?  OK, give up? It is from the On Board Merry Medley chipboard in the Idea Book page 191. I traced around the design on the Every Day Enchantment DSP and then attached it with snail to the chipboard butterfly and sponged around the edge of it with my Poppy Parade ink. I also used the Everyday Enchantment DSP with the Lattice Die. Easy but charming card don't you think? Below are the details:

Stamp set: Hostess Happiest Birthday Wishes,
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White and Every day Enchantment DSP
Inks: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Big Shot, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Lattice Die, 1-1/4" square punch to make my banner, On Board Merry Medley, Basic Pearls, Sponge,Dimensions. 
I love the shapes in that chip board assortment and we used some at our Leadership Conference so I will be posting them next. I need to get out of my jammies and into the shower  to deliver those Valentine treats to my coworkers so I hope you have a splendid day and thanks for stopping  by. Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.