Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heaven Blessed Easter Card

Hi Stampers. Well, now that Valentine's Day is over let's start thinking about Easter okay? Don't you just absolutely love those stamp sets that have the whole kit and caboodle in them? Well, I know I sure do. I made this Easter card at a party last weekend using the Heaven Blessed stamp set that is in the Occasion's mini. If one word could describe this set what do you think it would be? How about "Darling"? I think that is the perfect word. I made this card using the little girl this time. There is also  little boy in it.  So here is the card:

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Heaven Blessed
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' DSP 
Inks: Black Stazon, Blush Blossom Marker, Blender Pen, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake Ink Pads
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Modern Label Punch, Basic Pearls, Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, and Dimensions

The coloring took me back to my childhood days and made me realize, wow I still love to color don't you?
Thanks for stopping by and have I told you lately that I love you? Oh I meant comments? LOL! Well, I do love comments and you too. God bless, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.