Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Birthday Card From SU

Does your company give you a birthday card and a discount on an order when you place it? I bet not. Stampin' Up! does and I got it on Friday. It is made with My Digital Studio(MDS) that is on special now and then they added rhinestones to it. I wanted to share it with you so you knew how the MDS looks. As a Stampin' UP demonstrator, on the month of your birthday you get a birthday card and a 15% discount on your first item on a demo order the month of your birthday. I think that is pretty special don't you? Anyway here is my card that I can enjoy till my birthday the end of the month. Isn't it cute? I think so. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! Happy Stamping, Bev Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.