Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Easter Dove Card

Hi Stampers and stamper wanna be's,
This is a card that we will be making this weekend at my party. I love that little He is Risen with the dove on this set. Don't you just love easy cards? Well, this is one and here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Easter Dove
Card Stock: Concord Crush,Lucky Limeade,Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Black Stazon, White Gel Pen, Concord Crush
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circles 2 Die, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Brayer, Dimensions,Sponge

So tell me what you think of this card. I wanted a quick card for my party and wanted to do one more Easter card showing this stamp set from the current mini catalog.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I appreciate your comments, Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.