Friday, February 24, 2012

Miss You Michael card

Have you ever lost a true love and miss them so on the anniversary of their death? Well, I have and today is the day that my dear Michael was laid to rest in peace after his battle with cancer a year ago. I made this card using the new Elegant Bird in his honor. The blue signifies how sad I am today and I am oh so blue missing him so much.  The bird is for him as he always was out feeding the birds no matter what the weather was like and the bird also signifies how he flew in an out of my life so quickly but showed me what true love is. Excuse me while I get a tissue to wipe my tears. I know he is up in heaven making everyone laugh as he was that kind of guy and he is no longer suffering from cancer. So here is the card:
So simple as I wanted to make it easy and quick.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Up Up & Away
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue
Ink: Night of Navy Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Bird Die, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Framed Tulips Textured Embossing Folder


So I pray you all are staying safe this weekend as the weather sounds like it is bad everywhere. It will be a great weekend to stay hunkered down and stamp. Thanks for stopping by and hugs to all, Bev

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.