Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rue Des Fluers Birthday Card

Okay here is the last card from my party yesterday. My hostess wanted me to do a vintage card with the shabby button on it so I chose this set out of the Occasions Mini Catalog! Here are the details for it!
Stamp Sets: Rue Des Fleurs, Elementary Elegance
Cardstock: Old Olive,Melon Mambo,Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot. Designer Frames Textured Embossing Folders, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Melon Mambo 1-1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo 5/8" Brad, Linen Thread and needle, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensions 1-/14 circle punch for the corner rounder,sponge.

If you want to know how to do the shabby button let me know and I will let get back to you as it is very easy.  I saw it on a blog but I can't find it anymore to refer you there. It wasn't my idea though unfortunately!  I hope you like this card too and I want to thank you for stopping by today and Happy Stamping! Hugs, Bev   

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute vintage card! Love it. Nice color combo, too.

    You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards Bev!! So glad to hear you party went soooo well!!!! hugs, sherrill

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.