Sunday, January 29, 2012

You're My Type Valentine

Happy Sunday Stampers.... Do you remember when you were playing on the old typewriters years ago before we had computers and text messaging? Well, I sure do and when this set came out in the Occassion's mini I just had to have it. So, I am just cleaning my stamp room and wanted to play with this set and my SAB flyer is open on my desk to the Outlined Occasions Stamp Set and I thought I would make a Valentine using the You're My Type stamp set and maybe I will find someone to send it to. I can only hope for that. LOL!So here is my card:
Stamp Sets: You're My Type, Outlined Occasions
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Cutter Kit, Sponge, Stampa-Ma-Jig, Dimensions, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

So let me ask you again, won't you be mine? Please?......I can only hope.  Happy stamping and God bless you for stopping by. Hugs,Bev  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.