Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fresh Vintage card

I had a great party yesterday and this was one of the cards I made for it. I thought it was a quick and easy but a cute card. I wanted to use some of the SAB DSP that I got free at Leadership so here it is:

Stamp Sets: Fresh Vintage, Take it to Heart, Loving Thoughts
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Everyday Enchantment DSP,Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade
Inks: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack,Sponge,Dimensions

I absolutely love this time of year at Stampin' UP! Everybody wins during this time. The customers, the hostesses and even me. YAY, I even earn free stamps from the upcoming catalog by loving what I do and sharing it with others. So easy. The kit is even on sale at $125 now so you can also do what you love at a discount. Do you have to have parties like I do. Heck no, you can just make sure you stay active by selling $300.00 every quarter and who couldn't do that?  And there is an extra bonus for new people signing up and that is if you send in an order every month you get a pack of Designer Series Paper free every month. Yes can you believe it? I know I can't either. Incredible! Well, think about it and let me know as my contact info is above and I want to thank you for stopping by today and God Bless. Happy Stamping, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.