Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good Morning Stampers from San Antonio!

OHHHHH wow am I tired!. Lack of the peep this morning. I just wanted to share with you some of what we got  yesterday. This was a bag we received when we checked in and then a button for first time Leadership that was in Poppy Parade and we had to go find 9 other people with the same color of button. When I found 9 others we went up and got a package of in color brads.  Hey I love Free stuff! SO anyway I need to get in the shower quick but I will show you the darling bag that is reversable. SOOOOOO stinkin' cute!
So I better get in the shower so I can go get some coffee downstairs! Have a great day and I will check in later! Hugs to all! Bev

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying the warm weather. :) I can't to head over for the Regional!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.