Friday, January 20, 2012

OMG Leadership was the best!

Hi Stampers, Well the final day of a wonderful Leadership Conference hanging out with Julia Sager,  Monica Reynolds and many more friends. We got our picture taken in front of the new logo for this year. MY WAY! Today was the last day of a wonderful 3 day conference (sob sob) and wow I was so blown away by how great the classes were and the absolute gratitude for owning my business working for the greatest company in the world. I am so proud and so happy to be a Stampin' UP! demonstrator!  We got so many great gifts and met some new friends also! Just a lovely time!  Now tomorrow Julia and I go to a Stampin' UP! Regional here in San Antonio so we will be stamping again and I can't wait for that! I still have to post the make and takes but we have been so busy here it has been tiring and exhilarating at the same time. Fun fun fun! 
Thanks for stopping by and I will check in later! Hugs, Bev   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.