Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Big Top DSP Birthday

This is an easy card for kids that I am doing at my Saturday party. This is a card that uses the small open ended envelopes. I think it is so cute and I mean very easy! 
Ohhh isn't it cute! I just love it. We made a card using the same format at Leadership so I can't take credit for the design but I like how bright and fun this is. So okay you want the details, here they are!
Stamp sets: Send Me Soaring, Sweets for the Sweets
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight(cut 6x6 and then scored at 3inches), Big Top Birthday DSP, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive 
Inks: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Petite Pennant Punch, White Bakers Twine, Stapler, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge
Let me know what you think and thanks sooo much for stopping by! 
Happy Stamping and God bless, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.