Monday, January 23, 2012

Stampin' Up! is the best company to work for

Well, home again home again jiggity jig! Oh, the Leadership Conference was so nice. I truly am blessed to be working for the best company and it really made me realize that my business is the best business to be in! I wanted to show you one of my swap cards for Leadership!
This card was for a Masculine Swap I did at leadership. I hope you like it!
The stamp sets I  used were: In Wilderness, Netting, Elementary Elegance from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration flyer that starts tomorrow. OMG I just realized that! Yoo Hoo! The best time of the year for everybody!
The Card stock: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Confetti Cream, Basic Gray
Inks: Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy ink pad and marker, Cajun Craze marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Adorning Accents, Edgelits Dies Adorning Accents, Sponges, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Not Quite Navy

Oh wow am I tired from driving home from the Twin Cities today on those snowy roads!  I will try to show you more tomorrow! God bless you for stopping by! Happy Stamping,Bev
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.