Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cookie anyone?

Yes, this is what I have been doing for the last couple of weeks while at Mom's. When I ran out of my cardstock and SU snail I started in on my cookie baking and candy making. I love to bake and had to do a lot of extra as my sister paid me to bake some for her too. They were all a hit with my family at the Christmas party last weekend! All the hustle and bustle is over for me now thank goodness. Now I can start thinking about going to my Leadership meeting in January in San Antonio TX. Yay, that will be so nice to get out of the Minnesota winter for a bit.  I hope all your Christmas prepping is coming along great! Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by today! Hugs,Bev

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I can't wait to pick up the ingredients for some cookies! Yours look wonderful.

    I hope the Texas weather will be kind to everyone in January. We are at 62 degrees this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.