Sunday, December 4, 2011

Frump! I am out of snail and cardstock

Darn it, I am out of Stampin' Up! snail adhesive and Cardstock to make any more Christmas cards. I need about 5 more dang it but I guess it is on to baking Christmas cookies. Spent my whole morning addressing my cards and now to get them stamped and mailed off. I am in Iowa for Christmas next Sunday with my family so can't just go to my office and grab anything. I even raided my Mom's sewing cabinet to use buttons and seam binding to add to some cards I had made with some other DSP pack. Somewhat matched my CS, LOL! Oh well what can a stamper do?   Oh and by the way the rolling pin didn't work for a texture folder! HA HA HA! Have a blessed day! Hugs,Bev

1 comment:

  1. I hate when that happens! lol Hope your doing good! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.