Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Always Thankful Telescoping card

This Telescoping card was done with the Always Thankful and Spice Cake DSP. It turned out so darling too!
As you can see from my Christmas one and this one you can use many of the punches and dies to make this style of card. Yes, I am grateful for many things and mostly for having God in my life.

The stamp set I used here was Always Thankful and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The cardstock is Soft Suede,More Mustard, Confetti Cream and the Spice Cake DSP. The inks were Soft Suede Ink pad and marker,Marina Mist Marker and More Mustard Marker, The accessories are Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Clear Circle Die, Circles #2 Die, Gold Brads, Sponges, Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, Stamp-A.Ma-Jig, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack. I also used the old Key Tag Punch  that is now discontinued. Darn it anyhow! Well I have one more telescoping card to show you so I will get onto that one. God bless you and thanks for stopping by! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.