Thursday, November 24, 2011

Something Old and Something New

Ha! Did you think I got married?  NOPE not me anyway. This card I made with some old Designer Series Paper from years back. I had some scraps left over so thought I would make a quick Christmas card to add to my collection when I get ready to send them out.  It was a simple card and it turned out okay but I thought the DSP matched the Soft Suede CS so nice. Here are the details of what I used!
The Stamp Set: Merry & Type
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Real Red,Naturals White. Christmas Cocoa DSP from years back.
Inks: Soft Suede Marker, Real Red Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Snow Burst Texture Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons, White Bakers Twine


I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving. I know I did and am so grateful  for all the blessings in my life every day! Thanks for stopping by and now that Thanksgiving  is over I suppose Christmas will be here before we know it so these easy peasey cards are very much appreciated by many! Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.