Thursday, November 24, 2011

Field Flowers Sympathy Funky fold card

OMG this card turned out so BEAUUUUUTIFUL. Well, I think so anyway don't you. I know sometimes YILM.    LOL! This card used 4 stamp sets. Here are the details for you:
Stamp sets: Field Flowers, Blessings From Heaven, Love & Sympathy, Creative Elements
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Confetti Cream
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, and Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Simply Scored, 5/16" Jumbo Brads, Decorative Label Punch, Cutter Kit to distress edges, Basic Jewels Pearls, Sponge, Dimensions. 
I want to thank you for stopping by and please leave me a comment and as always, Happy Stamping and God bless, Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.