Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Give yourself a gift for Christmas!

Don't you think you deserve a great gift this Christmas? Well, I do too and I can help you with that. Give your self a Stampin' UP! job as a  Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. Join my team of Bev's Busy Bees today.  I would love to have you on my team  and I don't mind if you want to be a hobby demo or sign up to help your family finances, you can choose how much you want to work.  You only have to have sales of $300.00 per quarter  to stay active. It is so easy to do that. That is one workshop per quarter. Want more income work more.  You aren't creative you say? Well you don't have to be as SU offers a great website for us demos to see thousands of samples and a monthly magazine with all kinds of ideas too. I need one more recruit to make manager. Won't you please help me out to do that ?  We have fun and I am a great leader and very helpful.  Only costs $179.00 to join to get your kit that is worth more than  $350.00. So contact me to join and I would love to answer any question you have.
Please don't hesitate.  Contact me today by clicking on contact me. Thanks for your time! Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.