Thursday, November 17, 2011

Letters To Santa Card

Good Morning All of You Stampers and Visitors! Today I am going to show you a card I made out of the Letters To Santa Designer Series Paper (or DSP).  
This was a super quick Christmas Card. Just in case you have the DSP and need one more card for Christmas. LOL! 

The Stamp set I used is Perfect Punches. The cardstock is Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, and Letters To Santa DSP. The Ink is Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso . The accessories I used were the Regals Buttons, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8 Circle Punch, Fine Linen Thread, Pop up Glue Dots. I hope you like the card I made out a scrap of my DSP after making the scrapbook Page.
So that is my Quick Christmas card for you all today. Thanks to all who stop by my blog daily and God Bless you all! Happy Stamping, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.