Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cheerful Treat Birthday Telescoping Card

Isn't this just a "OH IT MAKES ME HAPPY" card? Well, okay I think so. 
This was using the Hostess Cheerful Treat DSP and the Hostess Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set. The Cardstock is Old Olive and Whisper White.  I used the Melon Mambo ink to sponge the edges of my tags and Old Olive ink for stamping the words. On this telescoping card I used all the scalloped edge dies for the bottom layer and then Clear Circle Die and Circles#2 Die for the tops and the gold brads to hold it together using the mat pack and paper piercing kit. Then used the White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon to pull the circles.
  Let me know what you think of all these telescope cards and as always thanks for stopping by. I sure love the comments so please leave one! God  Bless, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.