Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wow A Great Promotion Just Announced

Wow A New Promotion from Stampin' Up!
Kimberly Van Diepen Stampin 'up demonstrator
I am looking for a few proud Marines....Whoops sorry I am way off base. Actually I am looking for you!
Yes you, to join my team of Stampin'UP! demos. We have a great time! It is a fantastic time to join with the promo that is going on this month! See the details below. I am not a high pressure upline. Just give you the facts and you go from there. Just stay active which is so easy! 
Sign up to be a demonstrator between now and October 31st and you will receive a FREE Big Shot included with your KIT! Already have a Big Shot? No worries, you can choose $100 in FREE products!   Now is a GREAT time to become a demonstrator.  Earn a little cash for the holidays or become a hobby demonstrator and enjoy some of the best crafting supplies around.  Now really do you have anything to lose? No, but a lot to gain with Stampin' Up!  You can read more about becoming a demonstrator click on my Join My Team.  If you have questions, please don't  hesitate to ask me. I would love to have you join my Bev's Busy Bees!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.