Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gently Falling Birthday

Oh it is so nice to be home and back into the swing of things. I can finally stamp some. YAY!!!! I love it! Today I stamped some cards using the lovely Gently Falling stamp set. I love the set!!!!! On this card I used Early Espresso Very Vanilla and Confettti Cream cardstock along with the yummy Spice Cake DSP. I love this DSP and it is sooooo pretty! I used the new quilted Satin 3/8" Early Espresso Ribbon and the Scalloped Circle Punch and then put it through  the Big Shot with the Lattice Texture Folder I stamped the leaf in Early Espresso and Crumb Cake and then used the Frost White Shimmer Paint. This was a pretty easy peasey card  for you today but I love the background Gently Fallling DSP! It is so sweet!  Have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.