Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy World Cardmaking Day

Here is a card I can share in honor of World Card Making Day. This was a card we made at my downline meeting last time we met. We made a pinwheel card out of the Spice Cake DSP and used Pool Party,Soft Suede, More Mustard Cardstock. The stamp set we used was Petite Pairs.
 The Ink I used was Soft Suede and the  Accessories I used was the  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Texture Folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Large Oval Punch and the discontinued Small Oval Punch ,1/2" Circle Punch, the Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding, Mini Glue Dots, and Itty Bitty Buttons. 
I hope you are having a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by and remember to stamp a card for someone special since this is National Card Making Day! God Bless,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.