Monday, October 17, 2011

Always Thankful Card

WOW, what a sort of depressing night I have had! First let me tell you why and then this card will all make sense to you. I live in a small town in Minnesota where I have been for 6 years. I have made some jewels of friends that I want to keep until the day I die. Well, my family all live in Iowa which  is 12 hours away so I have been thinking since my love Mike died this year in this house and then my brother dying back home in Davenport it is so important for me to be with family so I  really need to move back home. It is not the easiest to leave these treasured friends here so I haven't put up a for sale sign but just been praying to God to help me with my decision as to where should I be. Well,  last week at my part time job my coworker and friend told me her brother wanted to move up to Grygla and did I want to sell my house. I told her yes. They came over and looked at it and liked it so they are going for financing and today I found that yes they really want it. I am just now stressed about the whole deal and tonight I got emails from friends that mean the world to me so I have been crying a lot tonight so I thought I would stamp this card to show how truly and yes I mean TRULY GRATEFUL I am with the wonderful life I have. I just got another recruit and OMG I feel so blessed! I know now I have the answer from God that I have been waiting for. Prayers help, trust me!
 Okay so now about the card.
The stamp set:  Always Thankful (which I am thanking God several times a day for all my blessings)
The Cardstock: Soft Suede,More Mustard,Cherry Cobbler,Confetti Cream
The Ink: Soft Suede Ink Pad and Marker, Cherry Cobbler Marker,More Mustard
The Accessories: The Big Shot, Houndstooth Texture Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch , Sponge,  Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Distressing Tool from the Cutter Kit,Color Spritzer Tool   
I used the markers to color right onto the stamp and everything on this card is from Stampin' UP! as usual!
When I was looking through the mini tonight I knew I had to make this card as it totally fit my mood so to all my treasured friends and you know who your are......I am so eternally GRATEFUL for you touching my life!
Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.