Sunday, October 2, 2011

Scaredy Cat Halloween Card

This is another card I made for you today! This is using the stamp set Scaredy Cat and Teeny Tiny Wishes. I used my brayer and sponges with Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze and Saraha Sand Ink. I also used Basic Black Ink. The cardstock is Basic Black,Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Whisper White and  Frightful Sight DSP. I used the Big Shot with the Clear Circle Die, the Perfect Polka Dots Texture Embossing Folder, The Basic Black 1/2"Scallop Dots Ribbon and the Modern Label and Word Window punches. I also used the distressing tool from the Cutter Kit. I thought it turned out Spooky but cute.... I hope you like it too and thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day! Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.