Friday, October 7, 2011

Gently Falling

Ha Ha Ha! can you tell my most favorite set lately? Yes it is Gently Falling!  I used that set with Teeny Tiny wishes.
This card is using More Mustard CS and Ink, Baja Breeze CS and Marker, Early Espresso Ink
I used the Big Shot with the new Houndstooth Texture Embossing Folder and the Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, the Modern Label Punch  and Subtles Brads. 
Another easy card! I stamped the top image of the maple leaf with More Mustard Ink and then took my Baza Breeze marker and filled in the spaces after I stamped it. Then attached it with dimensions to the absolutely beautiful Spice Cake DSP!  I love this yummy Spice Cake and I have almost used the whole package already! LOL!  So thanks for stopping by today and I hope you like today's card. God Bless, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.