Saturday, October 29, 2011

Its A Wrap Holiday Thanksgiving

Here is a card I made for Thanksgiving since I made Halloween Cards but didn't get finished putting them together. GRRRR! So I never got them mailed. Oh well, too much going on packing and the World Series and work. What is a stamper to do! So anyway here is my card!
Stamp Sets: It's A Wrap Holiday, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie,Cajun Craze,Always Artichoke
Inks: Cajun Craze,Always Artichoke, and Pumpkin Pie Ink Pads
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice Texture Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch,Sponge,Discontinued 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon for the shabby flower, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Dimensions  

I saw this video for this shabby flower so it wasn't my idea but I thought it was cute so I made one and put it on my card. Email me if you want to know how to make it. Thanks for stopping by as always and let me know how you like this card! Hugs and blessings, Bev  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.