Monday, October 17, 2011

Witches Boot

This was not my idea as I have seen this on other blogs but I made mine totally different with the Spider Web Texture Folder. I used Basic Black CS and Whisper White CS and the Frightful Sight DSP

This is made from the Holiday Stocking Bigz Die in the Holiday Min and the 3" Circle Die. You make the stocking and the circle twice and then attach the circle and punch out with the 1-3/8"circle punch to cut out the toe. Then when you  have that lined up cut out the heel. The top of the stocking was cut out with the Frightful Sight DSP and the buckles were made with the Word Window Punch and I used the Glimmer Brads to attach them down. I stamped the spider using the Spooky Bingo Bits Stamp Set with Basic Black ink on Whisper White CS and cut it out  for crawling on the boot. The tag was done with the Wicked Cool Stamp Set and punched with the Postage Stamp Punch and then cut out with the Scallop Square Punch to layer underneath. I used the Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon to tie onto the tag.   You need two stockings to make a pouch to put candy in. Then snail the bottom together and use Sticky Strip to adhere the top so it won't come apart when you do put candy in it.  I put a magnet on mine to put it on my frig for a decoration. So that is my post for today. Let me know if you have any ?? Happy Stamping! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.