Friday, September 30, 2011

Gently Falling Thanksgiving Card

Here is my third card for my World Card Making Day workshop. OMG I love the Gently Falling stamp set!
Here is another easy but darling(if I do say so myself) card that I created. I know can you believe it! I got my Mojo back! YAY!

The stamp sets I used here was Gently Falling and Hand Penned Holidays, and Always Thankful all from the Holiday Mini
The cardstock I used was Crumb Cake, Confetti Cream, and the yummy Spice Cake DSP. (I love that designer paper)
The ink I used was Early Espresso,Soft Suede,More Mustard, and Pool Party
The accessories I used were More Mustard scallop Dots Ribbon, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Glue dots,Dimensions

I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.