Friday, September 30, 2011

The Sounding Joy Christmas Card

Hi All, this is my 2nd workshop card for World Card Making Day! OMG isn't stamping fun!!!! I just love it.
Whoot whoot here it is! On this card which I thought turned out so cute....yes I know sometimes IRLM!!!

On this card I used the stamps sets The Sounding Joy from the Holiday Mini and Many Merry Messages from the IB&C.
The Cardstock I used was Cherry Cobbler,Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, and Confetti Cream
The Accessories I used were the Big Shot, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stars 2 Die,Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,Cherry Cobbler Craft Ink Spot, Embossing Buddy, Powder Pals, Regals Buttons, Basic Rhinestones, Sponges

This was an easy peasy card but I thought it turned out so cute. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.