Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zoo Review Buckle Card

This was a card for my last workshop! The technique is a Buckle card. I think it turned out really cool. YILM!!! LOL! Okay enough about how much I love myself!
The stamps I used were Zoo Review and  Friendly Phrases and Texture Jumbo Wheel
The cardstock I used was Old Olive, Island Indigo, and Confetti Cream
The ink was Basic Black, Old Olive, and the Watercolor Wonder Crayons with the Aqua Painter to color the lion.
 Accessories: Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder, Large Oval Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Sponges,  3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Jumble Wheel Handle, Big Shot, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

So I hope you liked today's card! God Bless for stopping by! If you want to order any of the Stampin' UP! supplies just drop me a line. Hugs,Bev





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.