Sunday, August 21, 2011

Peek-A-Boo Frames Card

OMG! I love this new die that will be in the new Holiday Mini. It is sold for use with a 25 days of Christmas set but I wanted to use it for a cute card for someone special. I think it is so stinkin' cute and so darling for a hidden message behind! I am going to sell a ton of these!!!!!! This was a really easy card but sooooo cute!
Here are the details:
Stamp sets: Field Flowers
Card stock: Whisper White, Pool Party,Island Indigo
Ink: Indigo Island Ink Pad and Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz L Peek-A-Boo Frames Die, Stripes Textured Impression Folder, 3/8" ruffled Ribbon,Color Spritzer Tool, Cutter Kit for the distressing tool

Okay, so let me know what you think as I gotta tell ya I love comments! God bless for stopping by!
 Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.