Thursday, August 11, 2011

Creative Elements Wedding Card

This was a card I made at my last workshop. I used the Creative Elements and Tagtastic Hostess and Curvy Verses set on this card.
This is a type of J fold card. I used the Bigz Scallop Square Clear Die and scored and folded it at the one inch mark and attached it to the back of the card. Then it opens up and the inside opens.
Cardstock: Pool Party and Whisper White
Inks: Pool Party
Accessories: Scallop Square Die, Designer Frames Texture Folder,Vintage Wallpaper Texture Folder, Big Shot, Extra Large Oval Punch, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Jewels Basic Pearls  
I love this color of CS it is just so refreshing. I hope you like my card and God bless for stopping by. Happy Stamping! Bev Please contact me for any ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.