Sunday, August 28, 2011

Circle Circus and Peek-A-Boo Birthday

Yay, I finally got some stamping time in today. This is a card I made for my boss's birthday card. I think it turned out pretty stinkin' cute.
The stamp sets used were Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS:Whisper White, Pool Party and  Island Indigo 
Ink: Island Indigo and Pool Party
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Texture Folder, Peek-A-Boo Frames Die, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch,White Bakers Twine, Mini Glue Dots
I hope you like today's card and I want to thank you for stopping by! God bless and please leave a comment!

I am heading to a friend's wedding in NM tomorrow so I will be MIA for awhile.  Happy Stamping!
Bev



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.