Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dotted Spring with Occasional Quotes

I love this new background stamp called Dotted Spring. I used Daffodil Delight for my base card and then layered Cherry Cobbler CS stamped with Early Espresso using the Dotted Spring stamp for the background I tied the new twill tape that I just love so I am glad they brought it back on a roll. You can die that with our ink refills or stamp on it also. Okay back to the card. I adhered that layer to my card base and then I cut a 3x3" square of Very Vanilla CS and stamped that Dotted Spring image again on Very Vanilla cs with Cherry Cobbler ink and cut a punched out area with scalloped circle of just the daffodil and then colored the daffodil in with blender pen and Daffodil Delight ink. Then punched the new Extra Large Scallop Circle with the Early Espresso CS and snailed the two layers together so the scallops match up and then added it to my cards with the dimensions so it pops up a bit. Then I stamped "I"m here for you..." in Cherry cobbler on Daffodil Delight CS and punched it out with the Modern Label punch and add that with dimensions also then the inside is stamped with "Sometimes you just need to know that someone really cares. {That someone is me.}          I just think that is so stinkin' sweet and it is from the Level 3 hostess set Occasional Quotes!  I have used that set a lot already! LOVE IT!!!!!     I hope you like my card and as always thanks for looking and email me if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.