Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Believe and Occasional Quotes Birthday

The Just Believe set I got free with my Sale-A-Bration sales points and I just love it. My patience paid off. I made this as a swap card for Shelley Meneley for the new catty swap. I used Wild Wasabi cs for base and ink for the flowers on Naturals Ivory cs and tore around the one edge. I used the Marina Mist cs and textured it with the perfect polka dot texture folder and also tore around that edge. I  used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die in that color for the butterfly with the dots. I used the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon in Early Espresso  and use that color on my tag and for the marker with the color spritzer tool. The tag is the XL oval in Marina Mist,then the scallop oval in Early Espresso and then the Birthday Wishes(level 3 hostess set) Occasional Quotes.    I hope you like this card. Email me if you have any questions. All of these supplies are in out new Stampin' UP! idea book and catalog! Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.