Friday, July 23, 2010

Punched Posies Birthday

If I was going to convention this would have been my swap card......Okay, I can quit daydreaming. It just wasn't in the cards(LOL) for me this year. This is So Saffron, Not Quite Navy,and Old Olive CS with the wonderful level two hostess set Punched Posies that is available through the month of August. I love love love that set!!!!!I hope it will go into the next catalog but who the heck knows. So if you want to book a party from me before then please let me know and I will surely help you achieve the sales to own that set. I also used the Perfect Punches that is from the new catalog. I stamped the butterfly with Not Quite Navy ink and punched them out with the butterfly punch and used dimensions under the two outside butterflies and snailed the middle one down. I stamped the body of the butterfly right onto the Old Olive CS with the Not Quite Navy Ink. I used the New Dotted Scallop border punch with Not Quite Navy Cs and attached it to my card with the two way glue.I used the Scallop Trim border punch on the Old Olive CS and stamped the Happy Birthday from Perfect Punches in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White CS and then put a brad in the swirl on the bottom and punched it out with the Extra Large Oval and attached it with Dimensions. Now it is almost the end of July so if you want this set make sure you contact me to book a show. I will post more cards using this set later! As always happy stamping and thanks for stopping by to look.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following! How fun to visit your blog and find your great inspirations here. This one is wonderful. Beautiful blog too. I'm now following. So glad to find you!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.