Monday, September 9, 2013

Wanna Scrap'?


Hello stamping friends and happy Monday. I see so many scrapbook pages that are digitally done anymore but I love to scrap the old way. While I was out in Ohio with Julia, she needed to do this scrapbook page for homework for some class she signs up for so we both went to work to scrap and this is what I came up with. Julia had bought a frame for it so we could put pics in it. She is the bestest friend ever.  I scrap for 8x8 pics usually so had to layer a sheet of Bermuda Bay Card Stock under it to fit the frame. It has been forever since I scrapbooked however and it was so much fun to sit and do it.  When I saw this Happy Day set in the catalog I saw it as a scrappin' set. So I used that set on my page and I also used the Mosaic Madness stamp sets. I love it when there is a bundle that Stampin' UP! comes out with and the Mosaic Punch is bundled with the stamp set for a 15% discount in the catalog. LOVE THAT! I am not that happy with my picture in there but I was happy to be with my buddy for life. Please excuse the glare on the glass. 

Here are the supplies:
Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness 130249 Clear- 130246 Wood; Happy Day 130297 Clear-Wood 130294
Card Stock: Pool Party 122924, Wild Wasabi 108641, Bermuda Bay 131197, Whisper White 100730
Inks: Pool Party 126982, Wild Wasabi 126959, Bermuda Bay 131171  
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder 129984
Mosaic Punch 131267, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Bermuda Bay 131206, Stampin Dimensionals 104430, Snail Adhesive 104332

So what are you going to scrap today? I hope you have a great Monday. Thanks for stopping by today and let me know you were here by leaving a comment. Happy stamping and scrappin'! 
Hugs, Bev  


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time, and now you have a treasure to remember it by! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos of special friends together. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.