Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Sweet Stop Card Challenge

Well happy belated Labor day. I started this yesterday but wowza has my life been busy lately so I had to stop working on my post and scurry on my way to get my activities done.  So this morning I am taking time to share this card I made for Shelli Gardner who had an accident falling off her horse as the horse bucked her off. Shelli is the big wig of Stampin' UP! so I wanted to send a card to her. Of course I made a matching envelope. The layout is actually for The Sweet Stop card challenge.  I love layout challenges as they make my life so easy. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Stippled Blossoms 126747 Clear132076 Wood, Blooming With Kindness 126422 Clear-131961 Wood
Card Stock and Paper: Pear Pizzazz 131201, Very Vanilla 101650, Summer Starfruit 126839, Afternoon Picnic DSP 131390
Inks: Pear Pizzazz 131180, Old Olive 126953, Crushed Curry 131173, Daffodil Delight 126944
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Circles Collection  Framelits 130911
 Bitty Banners Framelits 129267, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder  127751, Snail Adhesive 104332,
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430, Envelope Punch Board 133774.

Bless you for stopping by and make sure you check out the other creations at The Sweet Stop  
Please email if you have any questions about my card. But remember you can shop just by clicking on the link for each item I use on my project. 
Happy stampin' and scrapping, Bev

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and matching envelope, Bev. I'm sure Shelli will appreciate the thought right now. Sorry to hear about the accident! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev. Love the gorgeous rose and the colors. The matching envelope looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and elegant! Great take on this week's The Sweet Stop sketch. Love how you lined your envelope! Lovely work!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card for Shelli, Bev. I was so sad to read about her accident. I actually cried when I read what happened. I can imagine how much pain she must be in. I am sure she will love your card. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.