Monday, September 23, 2013

How To Make 9 Quick Cards

Ahh Monday again, I had a canning weekend as I shared with you the other day. Back to work tonight and today I have a busy day of phone calls.I was cleaning off my desk yesterday and came across this Simply Sent kit called On It's Way and thought oh heck I will make up these cards. OMG I made 9 cards in no time flat. I pulled out my trusty wood mount Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and went to town.This kit comes with all these supplies and banners and flags are such a big thing now. I can't believe how easy these were. I even cut the adhesive banners and grabbed a piece of Whisper White card stock and made another card. I used different punches and sets and candy dots so if you have a question on how I did it let me know. I am not going to give you the links to everything I used as all the cards are different. Except of course for the words.
Here is another picture of the other ones:
You can't tell in my pictures but the card stock they give you has shiny stripes in it and it comes with the envelopes, stampin' dimensionals, the arrows and the banners and the tag like on my Thank You card. Everything is included to make 8 cards. Can I say AWESOME?  So here is the link to the On It's Way Simply Sent 131373 
Sorry the pics aren't the best but I think you can make it out. If you have any questions make sure you send me an email. I used a lot of different framelits, punches and sets that match the punches and framelits. 

Oh did you see the JUGS badge on my blog. Yes, I got Chic of the week for my Sunflower Grid card. I was so tickled that they would pick my card to win. Yippee Skippee!   

 I better get to making my phone calls but I hope you have a great day and can create something cute! Hugs, Bev




 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bev on getting a Badge! You deserve it. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.