Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Who Moved The Cheese?




Alright who moved my cheese to the plate and put a candle on it? LOL! Happy Wednesday stamping friends. Isn't this a cute image from Giggle Greetings? The inside greeting says "age is something that doesn't count unless you're a cheese " Giggle Giggle! Isn't it a darling stamp set?  I thought it would be perfect for the Unscripted Sketches Challenge. Make sure you check out the other cards for this sketch to.
http://unscriptedsketches.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/US_FlashbackSketch7.jpg
 I colored the image with my markers and then stamped it on Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the 2-1/2 " Circle Punch. I sponged the Tea Lace Doily with Old Olive ink and a sponge. Then gathered it up and snailed it to the back of my design. Then used Dimensionals to attach it to my card. The Crushed Curry Card stock was Die Cut with the Tasteful Trim Bigz Die and then I textured it with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder to mimic the cheese.  I snailed that to the Crumb Cake card base. The greeting was stamped with Old Olive ink using the Petite Pairs set. The design was a fun and quick sketch to play along with.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Giggle Greetings 131065 Clear,131062 Wood; Petite Pairs 122497 Clear,128706 Wood
Card Stock: Crumb Cake 120953,Crushed Curry 131199,Very Vanilla 101650
Inks: Old Olive Marker 100079, Old Olive Ink Pad 126953, Crushed Curry Marker 131262
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die 120893
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder 117335, 2-1/2" Circle Punch 120906, Tea Lace Paper Doilies 129399, Sponges 101610, Stampin' Dimensionals 104430, Snail Adhesive 104332.

Off to enjoy another hot day in Iowa. I hope you get to do something fun, and if you feel like going shopping just stay right where you're at and shop from my online store just by clicking on the links above. Have a great day and bless you for stopping by. If you have any questions I am just an email away. 
Hugs, Bev

3 comments:

  1. Great card and yes I totally agree, very cute indeed. I must remember that saying when my birthday comes around next. Thanks for playing along at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sponged doily Bev and the polka dot trim does a great job highlighting the cheese above. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.