Thursday, August 29, 2013

A cute way to store your Washi Tape?


How do you store your Washi Tape? I store mine in the pretty packaging from Stampin' UP! They fit perfectly in the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes 130927 and they come 8 in a package with an acetate sleeve to slide over the box. Then I made a tag with the Chalk Talk Framelits 129983 and wrapped Island Indigo Baker's Twine 125575 around it but you can also get the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit 130153 to decorate this box and use it for giving yummy goodies in or store your Washi Tape like I do.  

I just thought I would stop by today to show this great tip. 
Happy stamping and scrappin' Bev. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a brilliant idea! I have one of those boxes from Convention and my washi tape is all jumble. Just thrown in a basket with a heap of other stuff on the table. I have to do this!! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.