Monday, August 19, 2013

Best of Halloween for Sweet Sunday Sketch




It's Monday again, darn those weekends go fast. Unbelievable! It looks like it is a nice sunny day again and the weather man said last night we haven't had rain for days and won't for the next 10 days either. I have to go water my little garden patch I guess. We are having hot temps again. YAY, I don't like winter and even though I love Fall I know what comes after that. I did notice the neighbor's tree is dropping leaves.  Maybe it is from the drought.  Oh and good news my Apple Pie Filling sealed. So whoever requested me to show my canning results here it is. LOL!


I stamped this card yesterday for a new layout card challenge I found. I used the Witches Brew Designer Paper for the banners as I would pull out the Summer Starfruit for a kind of not traditional Halloween card. The haunted house is from this month's Best Of Halloween stamp set. Did you know that if you buy six of the Best of Sets you get a free $14.95 set. Yes FREE. So you still have time to buy them but you are running out fast. I am a Halloween nut so I knew I wanted this one. Oh and you have to buy the Circle Framelits and Magnetic Platform! They make card making so easy.  I punched the little circles from the Owl Punch and I colored the design in with the ink pads and blender pen after I embossed the image with  VersaMark and Blender Pen.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Best Of Halloween, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock and Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Basic Black,Witches' Brew DSP
Inks: Versamark, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Blender Pen
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Owl Builder Punch, Embossing Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals. 

Make sure you check out the other creations for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge here: http://kgiron.blogspot.ca

Have a terrific day and thank you so much for stopping by my little stamping spot. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. This card is terrific Bev. I love the diagonal stripe ef. on the yellow cardstock. And the dsp banners. And the repeat circles. And...and..and...!! Wonderful! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.