Friday, May 10, 2013

SU Sneak Peak Washi Tape Mother's Day Card

Hi stamping friends, wowza have I been busy packing up to move tomorrow afternoon with my love helping me. I am so blessed that he is taking time out of his busy schedule for me. I know he should help if he cares right! Well, now I know he does. I am not sure when I will be able to post again but maybe I can show you my other Mother's Day card on Sunday. This Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape is from the upcoming Annual Catalog and I got to preorder it. I love this stuff. I just stuck it all which way onto my Whisper White Card Stock and then layered that over my Primrose Petals card base. Then I made a banner from the same color and stamped the greeting from the Wonderful Mother set that sadly is on the retired list. I stuck some of the Washi tape onto a scrap of Whisper White Card stock and then with my Itty Bitty Punch I punched out flowers and stuck them on with a Glue Dot. I thought it turned out cute for such a quick easy card. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Wonderful Mother
Paper: Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Inks: Primrose Petals
Tools and Accessories: Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope if you are a Mom that you have a wonderful day on Sunday. You deserve it. Have a wonderful weekend and if I am not too exhausted I will post my other card for you.
Live Love Laugh Stamp! Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have this and haven't even played with it myself! Good luck with all your packing & stuff! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that Washi Tape looks good.
    Can't wait to try it. Best Wishes moving into your new place. Hope the move goes smoothly for you. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.